Saturday, March 19 &
Sunday, March 20, 2022
THE 2022 EVENT PERMIT IS APPROVED BY THE ESTATE.
Celebrate 10 years with a $10 off discount code: BACKTOBILTMORE22
Code Expires 10/3/21 at midnight.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
RUN IN AMERICA’S LARGEST BACKYARD
While other marathons and halves present you with monotonous scenes of asphalt, steel, and glass, the 26 and 13 miles in and around Biltmore provide much more depth and diversification: from the man made marvels of gardening and architecture that is the Estate itself, to lesser tamed, more challenging stretches that lie at the end of the race, along the rustic banks of the French Broad River. Enjoy this boutique marathon and half with all it’s historic surroundings, and fantastic amenities, including Shuttle Transportation, Race Expo, VIP Packages, and Partner Hotels for a unique race experience.
Run the Asheville Marathon and Half
at Biltmore Estate
Run in America’s Largest Backyard! We are celebrating 10 years of running the Asheville Marathon and Half. This race is one-of-a-kind, and run entirely on Biltmore Estate’s property. Both the Half and the Marathon include views of Biltmore House, beautiful mountain landscapes, historic gardens, and more! Save the date for March 19 & 20, 2022 for a race of a lifetime.
We will have 2 race days, Saturday, March 19 – Half Marathon only, and Sunday, March 20 – Marathon and Half Marathon. Currently, each day only has 800 entries available.
What’s included in your entry
- Entry in to either the half or marathon.
- An unforgettable, unique ’boutique-style’ race experience from start to finish
- Estate ticket to the Biltmore Estate grounds on race day. ($55 value)
- Free Shuttle Ticket on race day (to and from race) ($20 value)
- Professionally Chip Timed Race
- Live Results
- A one-of-a-kind, Commemorative 10th Year Anniversary Finisher Medal
- Brooks Dri-Fit Race Shirt
- Delicious Post Race Food
- A Free Beer to enjoy after those miles!
- Entry to Pre Race Expo
- Exclusive Asheville Marathon & Half Buff
- A goody bag loaded full of goodies
- USATF Certified Boston Qualifier Course