Enjoy running through America’s largest backyard!
While other marathons and halves present you with monotonous scenes of asphalt, steel, and glass, the 26 and 13 miles in and around Biltmore provide much more depth and diversification: from the man made marvels of gardening and architecture that is the Estate itself, to lesser tamed, more challenging stretches that lie at the end of the race, along the rustic banks of the French Broad River. Enjoy this boutique marathon and half with all it’s historic surroundings, and fantastic amenities, including Shuttle Transportation, Race Expo, VIP Packages, and Partner Hotels for a unique race experience.
Run the Asheville Marathon and Half
at Biltmore Estate
• Your race entry becomes an all-day pass for the Biltmore Estate and can be easily upgraded to tour the House at a discounted rate.
• You can upgrade your race entry for a SEASON PASS at Biltmore Estate for a discounted rate. Visit Biltmore as many times as you’d like!
• Convenient race day shuttles to the Start Line and from the Finish back to your car, from two Asheville locations (DoubleTree Biltmore Hotel and AB Tech campus).
• Breathtaking Boutique-style photographs taken on the course and throughout the race that will be available for purchase.
• A free, commemorative Race t-shirt with your entry!
• One-of-a kind, commemorative Finisher Medal
• Asheville Marathon and Half custom-designed buffs. You can use them in so many ways – including a face covering!
• Course marshals, rescue and medical support teams, and excellent signage on course.
• FUN water stations managed by local non-profits.
• Goody bags filled with swag from our race partners.
• Post Race Massages by Yoga and Massage.