ASHEVILLE MARATHON & HALF
AT BILTMORE ESTATE
March 20 & 21, 2021
+ Backyard to Vineyard Challenge
+ Backyard to Backyard Challenge
Asheville Marathon and Half at Biltmore Estate
Why run the Asheville Marathon and Half at Biltmore Estate?
Here are some of the TOP reasons why we think you should join us in March!
• Both courses are run entirely on the Biltmore Estate property and wind through areas of the estate that are typically off-limits to guests.
• Your race entry becomes an all-day pass for the Biltmore Estate and can be easily upgraded to tour the House at a discounted rate.
• You can upgrade your race entry for a SEASON PASS at Biltmore Estate for a discounted rate. Visit Biltmore as many times as you’d like!
• Unique Two-Day Running Challenges: Marathon not enough? Sign up for the Backyard to Backyard Challenge (run the Saturday AND Sunday half marathons) OR Backyard to Vineyard Challenge (run the Saturday half marathon AND Sunday full marathon).
• Convenient race day shuttles from two Asheville locations (DoubleTree Biltmore Hotel and AB Tech campus).
• An official USATF sanctioned event!
• The Asheville Marathon is a Boston Qualifier race.
• There’ll be beautiful Boutique-style photographs taken on the course and throughout the race that will be available for purchase.
• A free Dri-Fit Tee with your entry!
• Asheville Marathon and Half custom-designed buffs. You can use them in so many ways!
• Course marshals, rescue and medical support teams, and excellent signage on course.
• Fully-stocked and FUN water stations managed by local non-profits.
• Goody bags filled with swag from our race partners.
• FREE BEER FREE BEER FREE BEER (Thank you Oskar Blues Brewery!)
• Massages by Yoga and Massage.
• PARTAY at the finish line with music and dancing!
Enjoy a 26.2 or 13.1 challenge, or BOTH, in America’s largest backyard!
The Asheville Marathon is a certified race course and a Boston Marathon Qualifying event! USATF Sanction #16-13-044 and Certification Code #NC14024DF