Saturday, March 19, 2022
RACE UPDATE FOR 2022
The 2022 races are relocated to the City of Asheville in Downtown Asheville, North Carolina. Both the Asheville Marathon and the half marathon will take place on Saturday, March 19, 2022.
Run the Asheville Marathon and Half
The Asheville Marathon & Half run through the best parts of the City of Asheville, North Carolina. Including downtown city streets, River Arts District, along the French Broad River, and through the park for this city-style, point-to-point race. These fast races are a dream come true for runners looking to get a personal best in the mountains of Western North Carolina. The majority of the miles are downhill from downtown and ‘flat’ running along the river on the greenway and through the city parks. Endurance runners will have an opportunity to ‘break in’ the brand new section of the newly completed greenway section of the French Broad River Greenway on Riverside Drive and Lyman Street. Runners are on mostly paved surfaces throughout the entire event with a few dirt sections within the French Broad River Park.
What’s included in your entry
- Entry in to either the half or marathon.
- An unforgettable, unique ’boutique-style’ race experience from start to finish
- Free Shuttle Ticket on race day (to and from race) ($20 value)
- Professionally Chip Timed Race
- Live Results
- A one-of-a-kind, Commemorative 10th Year Anniversary Finisher Medal
- Brooks Dri-Fit Race Shirt
- Delicious Post Race Food
- A Free Beer to enjoy after those miles!
- Entry to Pre Race Expo
- Exclusive Asheville Marathon & Half Buff
- A goody bag loaded full of goodies
- USATF Certified Boston Qualifier Course
We are taking precautions to make this the safest race possible for our athletes, volunteers and staff. Please read and review our current COVID-19 protocols.