We have TWO Unique Opportunities for your Charity to be part of the Asheville Marathon
1. CHAMPION Charity:
Do you have fans and friends of your organization that would like to run in the event and raise money for your organization on race weekend? Then this charity partnership may be right for your organization. The Champion Charity partner is geared towards mid-to-larger size organizations that have resources and folks that are excited about raising money for your cause.
- Complimentary race entries to use for fundraising, all proceeds from these entries goes directly to your non-profit organization.
- Additional opportunities to raise funds through Balega Socks sales, online donations and a raffle race weekend.
- Volunteers from/on behalf of your organization get access to the Biltmore Estate on race day(s)
- Promotion all year online and through the race via advertising, race posters, website and social media.
- Complimentary booth at the race expo and on race weekend
2. COMMUNITY Charity:
Don’t have a big volunteer base or time to commit your organization to be a leading race charity? Join as a Community Charity:
The Community Charity partner is accessible for any size, with fewer requirements. Great for non-profits that are looking to grow or get some recognition and involvement.
- A portion of proceeds from race entries designated as “Charity Spots” for your organization;
- Volunteers from/on behalf of your organization get access to the Biltmore Estate on race day(s);
- Promotion all year online and through the race via website/social media. Special promotional options also available.