Stay in one of our Marathon & Half Partner Hotel reserved room blocks, and enjoy the entire race experience, from start to finish, with great amenities like front door access VIP shuttle transportation to and from event, convenient access to event destinations like the Race Expo, and the camaraderie of other elite athletes and competitors all weekend long!
If you want to ride one of the race shuttles, you can reserve a spot on the shuttle for $10 via online registration. You will receive your ticket at packet pick-up at the Race Expo ‘SHUTTLE TICKET TABLE’, and board your bus at the DoubleTree Hotel shuttle location. (See more on our Directions & Transportation page.)
LIMITED NUMBER OF SHUTTLE TICKETS AVAILABLE, SO ACT QUICKLY TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT
DoubleTree will host the Asheville Marathon and Half Health & Fitness Expo.
Asheville Marathon & Half
Partner Hotels & Amenities
DoubleTree is hosting the Race Expo
115 Hendersonville Road, Asheville, NC 28803
Hotel Website: click here
2016 Rate: $139 (must call to get our special Asheville Marathon & Half room block rate)
- Located 2 blocks from Biltmore Estate entrance
- Heated indoor saline pool and whirlpool with retractable ceiling / Modern fitness center
- T.G.I. Friday’s restaurant and lounge on-site
- Pet Friendly
- High speed wireless internet / Dry cleaning and laundry services / In-Room Coffee Makers
- Also the convenient location of Race Expo and packet pickup
701 Biltmore Ave., Asheville, NC 28803
Hotel Website: click here
2016 Rate: $145 (must call to get our special Asheville Marathon & Half room block rate)
- Minutes from entrance of the Biltmore Estate
- Pet friendly & free buffet breakfast with in-room coffee maker
- Studio queen suite rooms, great for multi-day stays!
- Free high-speed, wireless internet, laundry services available on-site
- On-site pool, whirlpool and fitness center
Biltmore Farms Hotels‘, The Inn at Biltmore Estate, offers racers and spectators the finest amenities around with elegant fabrics and furnishings. It is within a few minutes walking distance to the start and finish line of the Asheville Marathon and Half. To see more information on The Inn at Biltmore Estate and to make a reservation, please visit their website here.
Disclaimer, on behalf of the hotels: Failure to cancel your reservation within 72 hours prior to your arrival or failure to show on your day of arrival will result in a charge that is equal to the first night’s stay to your credit card for each room reserved. Failing to call or show before 2:00 am after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.