Stay in one of our Marathon & Half Partner Hotel reserved room blocks, and enjoy the entire race experience, from start to finish, with great amenities like front door access VIP shuttle transportation to and from event, convenient access to event destinations like the Race Expo, and the camaraderie of other elite athletes and competitors all weekend long!
If you want to ride one of the race shuttles, you can reserve a spot on the shuttle for $10 via online registration. You will receive your ticket at packet pick-up at the Race Expo ‘SHUTTLE TICKET TABLE’, and board your bus at the DoubleTree Hotel shuttle location. (See more on our Directions & Transportation page.)
LIMITED NUMBER OF SHUTTLE TICKETS AVAILABLE, SO ACT QUICKLY TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT
DoubleTree will host the Asheville Marathon and Half Health & Fitness Expo.
Asheville Marathon & Half
Partner Hotels & Amenities
RACE HEADQUARTERS: DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville – Biltmore
DoubleTree is hosting the Race Expo
115 Hendersonville Road, Asheville, NC 28803
2015 Rate: $135 (must call to get our special room block rate)
- Located 2 blocks from Biltmore Estate entrance
- Heated indoor saline pool and whirlpool with retractable ceiling / Modern fitness center
- T.G.I. Friday’s restaurant and lounge on-site
- Pet Friendly
- High speed wireless internet / Dry cleaning and laundry services / In-Room Coffee Makers
- Also the convenient location of Race Expo and packet pickup
Biltmore Village Lodge
117 Hendersonville Road, Asheville, NC 28803
2015 Rate: $99 (must call to get our special room block rate)
- Located 2 blocks (5 minute drive) away from The Biltmore Estate entrance
- Pet Friendly / Access to an indoor pool
- The hotel is adjacent to TGI Friday’s
- Walk next door to Race Expo and packet pickup or to pick up your race shuttle
The Inn on Biltmore Estate offers exquisite accommodations, relaxed elegance, luxurious spa services, and fine dining in the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, North Carolina. The IOBE has been awarded Four Stars by Forbes Travel Guide, Four Diamonds by AAA, and the inn has been on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List for seven years running. Please visit the Biltmore Estate website to book your room online.
Disclaimer, on behalf of the hotels: Failure to cancel your reservation within 72 hours prior to your arrival or failure to show on your day of arrival will result in a charge that is equal to the first night’s stay to your credit card for each room reserved. Failing to call or show before 2:00 am after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.