What’s so special about participating in the Asheville Marathon & Half?
We have a whole host of reasons why we think this event should be on your list of races in 2020.
- Both courses are run entirely on the Biltmore Estate property and wind through areas of the estate that are typically off-limits to guests
- Race ticket doubles as an all-day pass for the Biltmore Estate and can be easily upgraded to tour the House at a discounted rate.
- Ability to upgrade race ticket to season passes on race weekend for a significant discount.
- Unique Two-Day Running Challenges: Backyard to Backyard Challenge (run the Saturday AND Sunday half marathons)
- Backyard to Vineyard Challenge (run the Saturday half marathon AND Sunday full marathon)
- Convenient race day shuttles from two Asheville locations (DoubleTree Biltmore Hotel and AB Tech campus)
- Unique pre-race Expo and packet pickup at the DoubleTree Hotel with on-site screen printing, vendors, sponsors, and free swag
- Limited edition wine bottled by the Biltmore Winery specifically to commemorate the Asheville Marathon & Half (available to purchase at the expo).
- • An official USATF sanctioned event
- The Asheville Marathon is a Boston Qualifier race
- Boutique-style photographs taken on course and at the race hub available for participants to purchase
- Commemorative Brooks Podium Participant Tee
- Asheville Marathon and Half custom-designed buff
- Course marshals, rescue and medical support teams, and excellent signage on course
- Fully-stocked and FUN water stations managed by local non-profits
- Goody bag filled with swag from our race partners
- Post-race beer provided by Oskar Blues Brewery
- Post-race massages
- Post-race party at the finish line with a Live DJ and emcee
We hope you will join us in 2020!