2018 Pre-Event Dinner
Enjoy some of the finest dining atmosphere and company in Asheville at the Asheville Marathon& Half Pre-Race Dinner Pasta Buffet and Social Hour upstairs in the loft of Cedric’s Tavern located on the Biltmore Estate in Antler Hill Village!
Friday, March 16, 2018
Join fellow 2018 Asheville Marathon & Half at Biltmore Estate participants to celebrate the kick off of the 6th Annual Asheville Marathon & Half while partaking in some of the favored cuisine on the Pre-Race Dinner Pasta Buffet.
- Enjoy Guest Presentations and Community Fellowship by our Charity Partners
- Guest Speakers
- Danny Dreyer – Co-founder of Chi Running and ChiWalking, World renowned runner and speaker
- Mike Merino – Visually impaired runner who qualified for the Boston Marathon at our 2016 Marathon
- Marathon & Half Pre-Race Dinner Pasta Buffet to begin at 6:30 pm
- Limited Seating Available, Purchase Your Pre-Race Dinner Ticket Now!
- Purchase your Adult and/or Child Pre-Race Dinner Ticket(s) HERE!
Please pick-up your ticket(s) at the Pre-Event Dinner Booth at the Expo on Friday, March 10th. You will be given a BIltmore Estate ticket to enter the estate for dinner if you are not staying on the estate grounds
What Can We Expect to Find on the Pasta Buffet?
We are still planning this menu in detail but rest assured, it will provide options for meat and veggie eaters alike! And of course, there will be plenty of pasta.
How Much Does the Pasta Buffet Cost?
It is $35.00/adult and $15/child 12 and under.
What’s the dress code for dinner?
It’s casual! We know you are gearing up for the big 13.1 and 26.2 so come casual but not too casual!
Where Do I Park if I’m not Staying on the estate?
There is plenty of parking in Antler Hill Village!
When Do I Have to Purchase My Dinner Ticket(s) By?
We will close Pre-Race Dinner Ticket Sales online on March 10, 2018 if we do not sell out by then. If there are still spaces available, you can purchase a ticket at the Expo on Friday.
What if I purchase my Dinner Ticket and I Can No Longer Come?
Sorry, but dinner tickets are non-refundable. You may give to a friend!