2019 Pre-Event Dinner
Enjoy some of the finest dining atmosphere and company in Asheville at the Asheville Marathon & Half Pre-Race Dinner Pasta Buffet and Social Hour at Biltmore Estate’s Deerpark Restaurant!
Friday, March 15, 2019
Join fellow 2019 Asheville Marathon & Half at Biltmore Estate participants to celebrate the kick off of the 7th Annual Asheville Marathon & Half while partaking in some of the favored cuisine on the Pre-Race Dinner Pasta Buffet at Biltmore Estate’s Deerpark Restaurant.
- Enjoy Guest Presentations from Gabe Grunewald and Community Fellowship by our Charity Partner, Brave Like Gabe
- Marathon & Half Pre-Race Dinner Pasta Buffet to begin at 6:30 pm
- This intimate dinner is limited to 100 attendees. Purchase Your Pre-Race Dinner Ticket Now!
- Purchase your Pre-Race Dinner Ticket(s) HERE!
- *All proceeds from the dinner ticket sales will be donated to Brave Like Gabe.*
Please pick-up your ticket(s) at the Pre-Event Dinner Booth at the Expo on Friday, March 15th.
What Can We Expect to Find on the Pasta Buffet?
We are still planning this menu in detail but rest assured, it will provide options for meat and veggie eaters alike! And of course, there will be plenty of pasta.
What’s the dress code for dinner?
It’s casual! We know you are gearing up for the big 13.1 and 26.2 so come casual but not too casual!
Where Do I Park if I’m not Staying on the estate?
There is plenty of parking in Antler Hill Village!
When Do I Have to Purchase My Dinner Ticket(s) By?
We will close Pre-Race Dinner Ticket Sales online on March 14, 2019 if we do not sell out by then. If there are still spaces available, you can purchase a ticket at the Expo on Friday.
What if I purchase my Dinner Ticket and I Can No Longer Come?
Sorry, but dinner tickets are non-refundable. You may give to a friend!